Why Solutions Credit Counselling
- Free Credit Counselling
- Elimination of Debt Collectors’ calls
- We work for You –
- Bankruptcy Trustees are Officers of the Court
- We are not funded by the creditors you owe money to
- We do everything we can to save you money
- Debt Consolidation may improve your credit score – Bankruptcy may lower your score
- Our Debt Consolidation process can offer interest rates as low as 0%
- Payments are based on your budget – repay your creditors based on your ability to do so
- We will help you to deal with Payday Loan companies
Our Debt Management Program is not a loan. Our program is a consolidation of your payments into one payment and can be extended to 5 years if required. Get assured Debt Relief with an alternative to Debt Settlement through our Debt Management Program. We will provide you with the best information available. No credit checks are required and your interest payments, late fees and over limit fees will be reduced or even eliminated.
Credit Card Debt
Credit Card Debt is the most common form of unsecured debt in Canada. During the past decade Canadian and US credit card companies have been very successful in targeting low income families as their main client. In an effort to cope with a weaker economy many families tend to pay with a credit card for basic necessities thus adding more to their Credit Card Debt. This makes credit card companies really prosper as the less money you pay them each month, the more interest they receive. And the larger the Credit Card Debt gets the sooner families are not able to make even minimum payments creating a very serious problem.